Metal, Hardcore, Punk, Death Metal, Thrash Metal... whatever

Metal, Hardcore, Punk, Death Metal, Thrash Metal... Qwerty and miserable, always wanting more.

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Martyrs and Motherfuckers, my old 'zine

17 years ago (the year 2000!) I did a 'zine called Martyrs and Motherfuckers. My friend Mark was kind enough to scan in the first issue for me, as I never kept one. I did three 'zines total; Blood on the Floor, Prick and the one you'll find below for your reading pleasure (I was also a regular contributor to Mark's 'zine Hello My Name Is) I cringe at some of it, but overall, I think it was a good 'zine. 
(PDF link at the bottom of the page)








































If you'd like to download a pdf of this illustrious piece of JDS history, you can do so HERE.

2 comments: