Metal, Hardcore, Punk, Death Metal, Thrash Metal... whatever

Metal, Hardcore, Punk, Death Metal, Thrash Metal... Qwerty and miserable, always wanting more.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Oh, on a side note, I guess time proved that I was totally wrong about my perception of a Judge reunion. That's just too bad. I skipped that one, though I went to the Chain of Strength/ Mouthpiece reunion in NYC last year. As there is photographic evidence in this "pit shot":
(Via The Hundreds)
 
I thought it was funny that a lot of people critized me for going to see Chain long after they were straight edge, yet Judge seemed to get a pass for that. I think Judge is an awesome band and I'm glad that people got to see them last month, but how is the standard different? Fuck it, right? I'M HERE TO MOSH. 


1 comment: